We are delighted to see all the children back in school as they start Year 4. We have enjoyed getting to know them this week and have spent time this week reminding ourselves of the school’s values in interactive and playful ways. It was a pleasure to share some of our learning with you at Soft Start on Friday morning.
In English, we have thought about how authors develop characters and we have created some brilliant character ourselves. We are aiming to become experts in developing characters as the year progresses.
- Children need full PE kit in school all the time please. They will not be able to take part in the lessons if they do not have their kits with them.
- Please provide a healthy (fruits or vegetables) snack for your child each day.
- Please ensure your child has a named water bottle in school each day
- Monday LAMDA resumes
- Monday – Reading Records and reading books issued
- Tuesday – Year 4 Curriculum Event 8.45am and 5.00pm
Thursday 26th September – Topic launch: Fitzwilliam Museum Trip
Please give your consent on WisePay.
We will be travelling by U bus from Eddington to the Fitzwilliam and back to school. We are asking for a voluntary donation of £2 per child to pay for the bus. This can be brought in at any time before the trip and given to your class teacher.
We will need some parent volunteers to support this trip. If you are able to help please let your child’s class teacher know.
Thank you and wishing you a peaceful weekend from the Year 4 Team.